Wednesday 14 November 2007

SNUCK IN SOME PINK DECORATIONS

Hi Ladies, I just couldn't help myself, I had to to do it... Yes I snuck in some lovely christmas decorations. I went shopping on Saturday and stopped in the $2 shop and when I left I had the most gorgeous PINK and silver christmas balls, I even got a lovely silver glitter star.

They are just lovely and I can't wait to hang them on something, I've looked high and low for a small white christmas tree, but alas I just can't find one. If anyone has seen one in there travels. Please, Please, Please let me know where...





Another of my Ebay goodies came today and I thought I would just share as I absolutely LUV it. She is the sweetest little teddybear with an armful of babies and a little sign that says...


ALL THE WORDS IN THE WORLD CAN'T SAY AS MUCH AS A HUG FROM MUM...



I've been very busy trying to sort stuff out and clean up, which I can't stand. I call myself a tidy upperer, not a cleaner upperer so it's killing me. Anyway in amongst all the dust I came across this lovely old gingerbread man platter that I bought about 20 years ago at a pottery party. I thought I'd give him a makeover, he's not finished yet but I just had to show you the pics.




Isn't he lovely, I'm going to paint all his squiggly bits pink and my daughter wants me to add some pink glitter. I'll try and get him done in the next couple of days and show you the finished product... I know he looked good before, but he just didn't fit in with my decor anymore and I'm sure he will look great when I'm finished.

Hope everyone is having a good week and I better get to bed or I'll never get up for work...

6 comments:

Lori said...

Sharon, yummy site, will visit again soon!!! Lori

Gail McCormack said...

Love the Teddy Bear Sharon, the new pink chrissie decorations will look so pretty next to your revamped platter, don't forget a picture for us when you've finished

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

im looking for a white chrissy tree as well! Usually Kmart has them...im going to look tomorrow...will let you know if i find one.

That lil gingerbread man is gonna look so adorable, make sure you post a pic of him when hes got his pink trimmings LOL.

xo Shann

P.S remember my handpainted teapot you liked? Im listing it tomorrow, just thought id let you know :)

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Wow that gingerbread man looks so different already Sharon. Look forward to seeing the finished piece.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Pineapple Villa said...

Glad to see someone else is embracing the pink xmas! Have you ever thought of painting some branches white and putting in a pot? saw some in a shop the other day and it looked awesome! Mel x0

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Sharon, Im having a GIVEAWAY and thought you'd better pop on over and enter your name!


Hows the Gingerbread man coming along?????

xo Shann