Tuesday 23 October 2007

WONDERFUL WORLD...



Hi ladies, this is a pic of my lovely little bicycle print that I brought from Gail. I had it hanging next to my bed so when I woke up every morning I could just look at it and smile... But I've decided that it's just too small for this space so I am replacing it with a new buy from Gail that is a bit bigger.

I took this photo with my phone as I still haven't charged my camera, you know how it is, "I'll do it later"... so I apologise if it's a bit blurry. I'll post a pic of my new print soon and you can let me know which one looks better.

What a wonderful world of blog spots, it just never ends. Every blog I visit just leads to more and more wonderful discoveries and talented creative ladies, I'm definately feeling inspired and I think this weekend I will start on my list of 'things that should have been done yesterday'.

PS. Don't you just LUV my darling little teddy bear snuggled up on my bed, her name is "Harriet Sleeping Bear" she is my favourite...

5 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sharon
Love the little corner photo of your bedroom, so glad you are enjoying your blogging, I find it's such an inspiration to get things finished and good company when I'm working away at home by myself...so thanks for your little blog to add to my daily contact

Ali said...

Hello sweet Sharon, will come back and visit. You sound like a little sweety. Love the soft look of the phone photos. No need to apologise for them. They are dreamy and love your little nooks. ox thanks for joining our little blogging community. Welcome and talk soon. ooxo Ali

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hi Sharon, Hey i have that Bicycle print too! AND its in my bedroom! Well we both obviously have exquisite taste dont we!

And yes i have a similar sleeping teddy.....this is getting scary LOL

Your bedroom is so pretty.

Shann xo

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Welcome to blogland Sharon!
I am loving your bedroom...its so romantic and welcoming!
Love love love Gails work...she is an awesome artist!

Hugz, Dolly

Siobhan said...

Hi Sharon,

I love that bicycle print of Gail...so cute! Your bedroom looks beauitful!!!

Siobhan :)