Wednesday 24 October 2007

I DO NEED IT....

Hi ladies, I have to admit I'm so inspired by everyone, that I can't wait to go and buy some paint and start some shabby makeovers. I'm not sure where to start, sooooooo much to do... I think I'll start with the lovely old wrought iron chairs I brought a few weeks ago and then move onto the lovely tea trolley that I just had to buy tonight.

I know... I can't help it, but as I keep telling my husband "I do need it" I just have to find a home for it now.

When I've finished making them all pretty, I'll post some before and after pics for everyone to see.

4 comments:

Rosy Inspiration said...

Welcome Sharon, you've done a great job on your back verandah, love the way you arrange everything. I love that shabby pretty and French style too, also love Gail McCormack's work, I haven't bought anything from her yet, maybe one day, but boy she's an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your beautiful things, keep up the good work.

Alison Gibbs said...

Welcome to Blogland Sharon. he pics. you took with your phone came up ok. gail's work is lovely isn't it.
Alison

Gail McCormack said...

Oh Sharon of course you need it!, please share some photos with us soon of what you have done...busting to see
Thanks so much for your kind words about me, honestly I'm just normal and sometimes lazy and tired and not inspired and all the rest just like everyone
xoxot thanks anyway xoxo Gail

Pineapple Villa said...

I think these blogs are the best thing ever to get you motivated and do your show and tell afterwards as I for one am a snoop and love seeing peoples houses and the things they make and do! Mel xxx