Thursday 8 November 2007

MY LATE NIGHT NAUGHTIES HAVE ARRIVED...

Hi ladies, I'm so happy all my late night Ebay naughties have arrived and they are just lovely. The camera has been out and I've been trying to take some decent photos for all to see, but now I can't find my link cable to download them. So I've taken these photos with my phone tonight, so be warned they are a bit blurry 'it's not your eyes'...

Firstly my Robert Gordon Stitches tea set, yes I got the whole set couldn't help myself and I'm glad I did it's absolutely gorgeous...

'This photo doesn't do it justice, I'll post a better one tomorrow when I find my link cable."


Next, my little jam and cream glass bowls thingy majiggy...


Then my little handbag lamp "SO CHIC"... It looks great with the light turned on, but I couldn't get a good photo of it so I'll try again tomorrow.


And last but definately not least, my lovely prints from 'you guessed it' the talented Gail www.gailmccormack.com.... "What can I say, simply stunning as usual"


I've also started to do some spring cleaning 'I know I'm late but better late than never' its amazing how fast "stuff" accumulates. I have a whole corner of things that need painting, hanging or just somewhere to live. I'm trying to get everything done so I can prepare for CHRISTMAS...

After seeing everyone's gorgeous chrissy things, I got carried away and bought an inflatable santa for my roof and an inflatable snowman, reindeer and santa for the front yard 'I've got my eye on an inflatable xmas tree as well'.

Every year I do the whole christmas light thing; I cover the whole roof with fairy lights and hang icicle lights around all the guttering and under all the windows, I also have candy canes along the front of the house and I even put a christmas tree with fairy lights on the front verandah, anyway poor Danny has to spend half a day on the roof and he always whinges, so I've already started to be extra extra nice to him...

This is my new Santa....
And this is my Santa, Reindeer and Snowman....


Well, I hope everyone is having a good week and I will try and post some better photos tomorrow.

2 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Bet you felt like a little kid on Christmas day unwrapping all your goodies Sharon, they are lovely! You'll have to take some night photos once your house is decorated.

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hee hee love the big santa! id love one of them for our roof.
I want to see some night photos too :)
hmm now i see who bought that print from Gail...i was too slow , darn it ! LOL
xo