Sunday 4 November 2007

SOOOOOOO TIRED...

Hi ladies, I've done absolutely nothing this weekend. I think the day light savings caught up with me and I was just soooooo tired. I babysat my nephew last night and he usually is asleep by 8.30 but last night he just didn't want to go, so I finally got tuff at about 12.30pm (he's only two by the way) so that didn't help and what a lazy day today...

Went shopping though this afternoon for a new TV as ours blew up in the big storm last Friday. I Had to drag Danny out of the shops he was getting too excited and wanted to buy one of those huge LCD TV's for a couple of thousand.

I can't believe how organised all of you ladies are, getting ready for xmas already. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, I absolutely luv xmas and i'm finding it more difficult each year trying to think of something to buy for Alice and Max. 'I have spoilt them over the years and I'm paying for it now'...

I've decided that my next project is going to be my old swing chair, it has just fallen apart out in the weather. So it's time for a makeover, I think I know what I'm going to do; but I'll definately have to be extra extra nice to mum as I will need some sewing done. I'll post some before and after pics for all to see.

I've also been a bit naughty over the last few days on ebay and can't wait for my new goodies to arrive, I'll share some pics when they get here...

OK I'm off, I hope everyone had a great weekend and I thought I'd leave you with a snippet of my garden...
This is my pride and joy can't wait for it to grow 'It's a cecille brunner 5ft weeping standard'...

And these are my impatience, I just luv impatience 'sooooo pretty'...

And this is my little daisy garden 'they just never stop flowering'...

And last but not least my 'FIRST' fuschia flower for this year 'I absolutely luv fuschias, they look like little ballerinas'....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, know what you mean, it IS tiring thinking about it, all that needs to be done for Christmas! But very enjoyable :) Love your Impatients, they are a fave with us as well, there's this beautiful pale pink one, it's just gorgeous, you'd love it, the shade of pink is perfect! Have a great weeek! Jenn and Jacqui

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, well you are number One, your horse is Tawqeet! Good luck and thanks so much for visitng :) Jenn and Jacqui

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Sharon
Ahhh you are a garden girl too. i love my garden. Your impatiens are so pretty, i love them , they will grow anywhere and look amazing.

Oh and whats not to love about white daisies..!! so sweet and petite. We are going to paint our front fence pink and plant white seaside daisies against it. I cant wait!

Hope you've caught up on the rest from babysitting LOL

xo Shann

P.S Ok you convinced me to put the teapot on Ebay. I'll probably do it tomorrow :)

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Sharon, your garden and deck look so lovely! I bet you enjoy it all every day ! Mel xxx

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Love your garden! Seems funny that yours is all full of blooms and here in the U.S. everything is dying down. I like flowers all year so I will take a peek over here when I get to missing my garden!
Barbara

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sharon
I love your little pot of daisies, are they seaside daisies, I love the way the pot has rusted, very shabby chic indeed. Christmas! me too not organised yet, I like leaving things till the last minute. The big TV screens, I've also been tempted a few times, we treated ourselves with a fairly big one, it was when Tony won some money on the Melbourne cup one year, didn't happen this year, boo hoo.
glad you liked your latest addition