Wednesday 31 October 2007

Meet the Family...

Ok guys, I suppose I should introduce the family. But first a little background info; I have 4 sisters and 1 brother, my husband Danny has 4 sisters and 1 brother. I have 15 nephews and neices on my side and 12 neices and nephews on Danny's side, so I have quite a large family with lots of birthdays, BBQ's etc, etc, etc... (I'll try and get some pics of everyone and post them soon) There will definately be none of me though, I absolutely can't stand having my photo taken...

My sisters and I are very close and go on holidays together all the time, We LIVE for our HOLIDAYS. It's always lots of fun and we have heaps of great little memories and stories that will be told for years to come 'especially from some of our camping trips'.

We have had many pets over the years including fish, mice, guinea pigs, bunny rabbits, birds, chickens and even lizards. My kids are finally over the 'I want one' PLEEEEEASE... syndrome and now we only have two lovely dogs Gus and Lily, they are american bulldogs "no not the ones that get all the bad press they are american pitbull terriers" anyway they are the biggest, laziest, cuddliest most adorable babies. Take a look at the pictures and you will see what I mean. Everyone that meets them just falls in love...

Gus snuggled up with one of their puppy's Rebel...


And these are my two babies Alice and Max, they are growing so fast it's scary Alice can get her Learners permit in December and 'I'm' just not ready... Just last week she took all of her porcelain dolls down from her shelf in her bedroom and replaced them with photos of all her friends; I was in a depression all day. Max is nearly 14 and his voice has changed already, sometimes when I'm in another room and I hear him talking I think we must have a visitor but when I walk into the room it's just Max...




PS...I've been looking at everyone's great halloween pics, how clever you all are and what great fun for all the kids. I bet they just luv it, I didn't have any little spooks come to my house maybe I'll have to decorate next year...

4 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Sharon, just loved your post, I've just got past the learner driver thing...well awhile ago now, but how scary, you have to do it though and as many hours as you can stand! ehk!! The American Bulldogs, they are very like our Aussie Guss although i think he is smaller, you do have to tell everyone how gentle they are don't you? then they fall in love with them, love your two...I think the aussie bulldogs have American in them...sorry will email you seperatley with all the doggy talk probably boring everyone by now
thanks Sharon
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, thank you for stopping by to say hello and your lovely comments! We have seen you around too. Nice to meet your family, we love dogs as well and have two ourselves. Although they are really couch spuds! We'll pop back soon! Have a lovely weekend :) Jenn and Jacqui

Alex Hughes said...

Hi Sharon

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I remember your ebay name too! Could it be that white bed tray that you bought from scrapalleygifts_homewares??? It looks very familiar. You would see from my blog that I now have a website that keeps me busy. I am totally loving it though and being surrounded with shabby chic bits makes me happy.

Its nice to 'meet' different people from all over through their blogs don't you think? Cute dogs by the way. Will check back regularly to say hi! Alex.

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Sharon, love your kids - 2 legged and 4 legged ones! Its so nice to hear about everyone's lives and families - i think thats what i enjoy most about the blogs!
We have a kelpie x husky..would love to get her a companion one day. Hope you've had a great weekend, Mel x0