Monday 29 October 2007

Anyone for Tea....


Hi ladies, well what a weekend. We had a huge storm Friday afternoon and I came home from work to find my internet not working. After many phone calls to Optus, they finally told me that they would have to send out a technician on Monday 'NOOOOOOO'. A whole weekend without any internet.... Can you imagine.

It turned out not too bad though, as I did get that paint brush out and painted away all day Sunday. I managed to get those chairs and the tea trolley done and I also squeezed in a lovely breakfast tray and some hanging baskets. But after a whole day painting I decided that I'm going to buy one of those spray paint guns. My arm is absolutely killing me...

Anyway here are some pics of my hard work, I hope you like them...

From this....
To this...
and this...


From this...

To this, anyone for tea...

Or breakfast in bed...

7 comments:

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh Sharon you must be glowing with delight!
Everything looks wonderful!
I love taking something not so pretty and with paint making it fabulous!!!!!

Yes I would recomend a spray paint next time! I am painting wicker with a brush and its taking forever! Wish I would have gotten spray paint instead!

Ouuu I'd love to join you for tea! :-)

Enjoy your day!
Hugz, Dolly

Pineapple Villa said...

Hiya Sharon...you have been a very busy girl indeed! Love your scrolly chairs, tea trolley and in fact everything. You are very inspired at the moment so keep up the momentum and it might rub off on me! Mel xxx

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sharon, WOW! well done, chairs and tea trolleys aren't the quickest things to paint, you've done extra well, don't tell me you made the beautiful covers for the chairs in the same weekend too! No stopping you now
xo

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Woohoo Sharon - love that tea trolley.....amazing how a coat or two of paint make all the difference!!
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Peta said...

I agree with Dolly, spray paint is easier, just watch which way the wind is blowing LOL!
You have done a fantastic job, I want ALL of it!

SHARON LUV'S SHABBY said...

Sorry to disapoint, but no I didn't make the lovely cushion covers I brought them on 'Yes you guessed it Ebay' I can cut and pin but I just can't work the machine, any sewing I need done goes to mum or my older sister...
Sharon.

Alex Hughes said...

Hi Sharon, stumbled upon your beautiful work from Gail's blog. Love what you have done with the metal chairs and tea trolley. Am also a lover of shabby chic and the world of blogging, so I will definately stay posted to see what you come up with next.

Bye for now,
Alex