Friday 14 December 2007

MORE CHRISSY GOODIES...

Hi Ladies, wer'e nearly there... How fast is it coming I can't keep up. I did a little bit of christmas shopping yesterday not much but it's a start. I've been very very naughty 2 new prints and an original off the lovely Gail http://gailmccormack.blogspot.com, a lovely little planter trolley and yes I finally got a white xmas tree off ebay for $11.00, so of course I had to go and buy some more decorations. I'll post pics as soon as they arrive can't wait my first Gail original....

But look what came in the mail yesterday, Look at these lovely little puddings and christmas cakes from the talented Kerryanne http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kerryanne just LUV them...




And these lovely little christmas stockings, Sooooooo cute they even have lovely little jingle bells on the toes, LUV them...


And I got these cute little cookie tins from Go Lo, LUV them too.


And finally you will all be very proud of me I made this out of an old wire candle and some lovely pink beads...

Anyway have a great night and I'll post pics of my new goodies as soon as they arrive and my finished shabby verandah...
It's Getting there!!!

6 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Sharon I love your little tree creation from the candle, very clever, I love the one off original creations like that. I'm posting your parcel off tomorrow, it should arrive to you during the week. Keep the Chrissie up date photos coming LOVE THEM
xxx

Siobhan said...

Hello Sharon,

You have been lucky this christmas! I love all your new treasures and that tree you made is too cute! Good on you!!!

Cant wait to see your new painting's from Gail...her work is stunning.

Siobhan xo

Pineapple Villa said...

Very nice goodies Sharon...you are really getting into the Christmas spirit! Bet the place looks amazing! Mel xxx

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hey Sharon, wow i love the tree you created ! clever you indeed.
keep the piccies comin!Everything looks so sweet and pretty.

Oooohh im dying to see which Gail painting you bought too.....

xo Shann

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm having a good chuckle here.....I was reading your blog and loving all your Christmas goodies and didn't even realize they were my puddings...duh.
It all looks very festive at your house.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Siobhan said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Luv Siobhan xo