Thursday 6 December 2007

I FOUND IT....


Hi ladies, I'm very happy with myself today. I went shopping with my daughter to get some decorations for her 16th birthday which is tomorrow, it never ends one thing after another....

Anyway we were in Target looking at xmas decorations when I come across this old tattered tree box and inside was a little silver tinsel tree, so I sent Alice to price it, and it was only $10 yes down from $50 so I had to have it. I've given up looking for a little white one there only seems to be huge 6ft and 7ft ones around. (tree looks much better in real life, it just shines and sparkles from all the tinsel) bit disappointed with pics.

As soon as I got home I had to decorate it and take it out on my back verandah, I also made some pink bows from tulle to hang with my silver bells, I'm very happy with the way they turned out. I've finally got my shabby xmas verandah, I've ordered some little shabby xmas stockings from ebay also can't wait to get them and hang them up on my little shelf.



I tried to take some photos of my xmas lights but they came out very strangely, my kids think they look cool, I'm a bit disappointed maybe it's because of the flash not sure. I will try and get some better ones soon...

Here are some more Xmassy photos, hope you enjoy...








This is Nicholas Xmas Bear, I got him last year from Big W, Just LUV him look at his little boots...



And this is Max's train set, we put it around our tree every year and add santa and his little helpers...



I just luv these santa hat chair covers...





And I got these bells at Barter Town a couple of years ago for 50c each, they are huge and look great...



OK, I know I'm really in the xmas spirit now. I even started my shopping today, once I've finished my shabby xmas verandah I'll post some more pics..
Have a great night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for popping by my Blog, it's lovely to be meeting such gorgeous other people with the same interests etc. I just love your christmas house all the decorations are lovley!! And your Daughter looked absolutely stunning on her formal night. What a beautiful young lady!! Thanks agian I will be stopping by again soon!!you are now in my fav's Mandii

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, what a great find at Target, it looks gorgeous !!! Love your decorating, pink tulle and fairy lights, what could be better than that! Have a lovely day :) And Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter !! Jenn and Jacqui

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Sharon,
Just looove your pretty little silver tree - very shabby and what a bargain too.
Have fun with the Christmas decorating and shopping.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Gail McCormack said...

Wow Sharon, fantastic to have found your tree at last! and what a bargain price...look forward to seeing more photos of your verandah soon, now don't you forget!

Siobhan said...

Hi Sharon!

I LOVE your decorating...well done! It looks just beauitiful!

Siobhan :)