Sunday 2 December 2007

THE TREE IS UP.... HOORAY...

Firstly I want to thank all of you lovely girls that left such nice comments about my daughter Alice, she had a big head for a week. Even though I do think she looked the nicest, I know I'm being biast but that a mother's perogative....


Hi ladies, long time no blog.... I've spent the last two days putting up my xmas tree and decorations. It's been a long long long weekend, and we finally finished I think...

I still havn't done any shopping at all and christmas is coming way too fast. Still no luck with my little white xmas tree for my shabby christmas verandah, but I have started I've hung my big silver bells and silver tinsel.

You forget just how much stuff there is that goes along with xmas. I pulled 6 big plastic tubs out of my garage and I still have two more full of stuff that I use on christmas day, not to mention the xmas tree boxes. I have the whole family to my house on christmas day and we set up one of those huge big white cabana things, which has to be decorated and covered in lights, then theres the table to be set up, It's a lot of work but all worth it in the end...

I'll post some pics tomorrow of how my lights turned out, but here are some pics from my lounge & dining room area...

Have a great night...

4 comments:

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Sharon - everything looks so cozy and welcoming...it almost looks like you need snow outside!
just so lovely and isnt the time racing till xmas!! Mel xxx

Gail McCormack said...

Just lovely Sharon! The shopping will happen, there's still a few weeks to go, no panick... I think...well I hope!
Glad you liked your latest print. Look forward to seeing the outside lights

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Sharon,
It all looks very festive over at your house - isn' this just a wonderful time of year.

Have fun shopping.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Siobhan said...

I LOVE your decorating...well done.