Saturday 29 December 2007

I'M BACK FULLY RELAXED AND READY TO GO...

Ok so this is where I've been the last few days, and believe me I needed it....



Hi Ladies, what a great Christmas, I hope everyone had a great one too. I had the whole family over on Christmas day 'the whole 26 of us' and it was just fantastic we have a traditional hot xmas dinner and then my neice dresses up as santa and we do the whole hand out the presy thing which takes forever, anyway it all went off without a hitch and we all had a great night.

I put my daughter in charge of xmas day photos as she got a new camera for xmas, which I really don't want to talk about as she dropped it last night and it's now not working $300 down the drain... So when I get it fixed I'll post some pics of the day.

I also do a Christmas dinner just for Danny, Max, Alice and me on boxing day and I took some pics with her old camera which I have actually used more than her over the last 6 months.

Before Christmas dinner...

After Christmas dinner...

Danny sneeking off for a lay down...


Max's gingerbread house he makes one of these every year and he still isn't getting any better, you should see the mess when he's done...


I have also posted pics of my gail goodies and my white xmas tree which I finally got up two days before xmas, and yes some photos of my back verandah...



How gorgeous is this my first Gail 'original' I'm soooooo happy....

And my little key and letter holder It came just in time to hang santa's key...


I know I got a bit carried away but I've been promising the verandah pics for ages and I just luv it out there. I work in a school so I've got the whole school holidays off YIPEE, so if anyone is looking for me this is where I'll be with a cold beer in hand, sorry ladies I am a beer girl just can't stand the taste of wine...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE...

7 comments:

NZ Carla said...

Sharon,
Your back verandah is sooooo gorgeous, I can imagine being there with a cuppa and my favourite magazine. I love the way you decorated it for Xmas too.
Happy New Year
Love Carla from NZ

Siobhan said...

Hi Sharon,

We have the same santa key! How is that? lol.

Looks like you had a lovely day...so pleased it was better than mine with my son in hospital!

Glad you bought Gails painting it is soooo pretty!

Siobhan xo

Gail McCormack said...

Aww Sharon, your back verandah is beautiful! Well done with 26 people over for Christmas day! Glad you liked the painting, it looks perfect where you hung it.
Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Gail xo

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Sharon,
The back verandah looks perfect.

Glad to have you back from your relaxing mini 'back verandah' break.

Happy New Year,
Kerryanne

Deb said...

Hi Sharon, Certainly looks like you all had a wonderful day. Your verandah certainly looks like a wonderful place to sit back and relax. Love all your pics. Beautiful painting you bought from Gail too.
All the best for the New Year.
Take Care.. Deb

Pineapple Villa said...

Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas and i just love your deck area, it looks so pretty i think you might want to leave those lovely pink decorations up for a while! Mel xxx

Catherine said...

Hello Sharon,
First visit to your blog..very nice!
Love the santa hats on the backs of the chairs..too adorable!
Happy New Year!
Cat