Friday 14 March 2008

CONGRATULATIONS...

Hey ladies, look who's celebrating


"CONGRATULATIONS GAIL"

If you haven't been over for a look go and check it out, even if you don't win the fantastic prize I'm sure you'll just LUV everything about Gail's blog and go and have a look at her website too. I bet you can't resist and you'll have to buy one of her lovely pieces...

HOW GOOD IS THIS PRIZE...


'JUST CLICK ON ONE OF THE PICS TO HAVE A LOOK'

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS ONE
'WISH ME LUCK'
AGAIN...
PS. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH THIS WEEK, MY LOVELY LITTLE NEPHEW BAYLIE WAS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND HAD TO UNDERGO EMERGENCY SURGERY...
PLEASE DON'T WORRY HE'S DOING GREAT, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE HAD JUST UNDERGONE A MAJOR OPERATION AREN'T KIDS AMAZING...
WILL UPDATE AND CATCH UP WITH ALL SOON, I'VE GOT SOME NEW NAUGHTY'S TO SHOW YOU ALL...

3 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Thanks for the little promo...lovely of you to do it Sharon.

The main thing is I hope Baylie is OK, goodness how scarey!!
please keep us updated!!

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Sharon, goood to hear little Baylie is ok. It is amazing how well kids bounce back, even from surgery.
Sure would be great to win gail's Giveaway.
Alison

Siobhan said...

Hi Sharon,
Goodluck with the draw but I think im winning this one lol :) Only joking!
Siobhan xo