Sunday 2 March 2008

MMMMM WHAT COULD THIS BE...


Hi Ladies, look what came on Friday afternoon... No not a box of mess it's my lovely Gail goodies, I just LUV my little 'original' I think this could be my new FAV...
and my lovely print in the vintage frame is to die for.
Here are some pics of my latest in their new home 'my bedroom' for now anyway...



If you haven't been over to the lovely Siobhan's website re-opening
Vintage Mosaic Boutique and 100th post celebrations pop on over I'm sure you'll be there for a while. She has really outdone herself her mosaics are soooooo stunning and her new webpage is absolutely lovely...

CONGRATULATIONS Siobhan...
As usual I couldn't resist and had to buy some of her lovely pieces, I'll post pics when they arrive can't wait....

I've really had a lovely weekend, we had a family BBQ yesterday and it was lovely to sit around and relax and chat in good company with good food and great weather. It's always nice to have the whole family together and we've been trying to get in as many BBQ's as we can before the weather changes.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend too...

5 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sharon
Glad you liked your new goodies, yes Siobhan's new mosaics are just gorgeous, look forward to your photos. A BBQ sounds good, I'm dreading the cold dreary weather we have ahead...oh well lets just enjoy the sunshine while we can!

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Sharon,You sure got some pretties from Gail. Her work is beautiful.
Siobhan's new website looks fabulous.
Alison

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Oh man i so wanna see more pics of your house. You have sooo many pretties (yes im keeping track of what you are buying..LOL).
Dying to know what you bought from Siobhan (oh and HELLO isnt her website TO DIE FOR, she is amazing). I wanted to drive to melbourne and buy everything from her!

Love that Rose painting you bought from Gail...soooo sweet.

xo
Shann

Catherine said...

siobhans mosaics are gorgeous!!
Great pic's..look forward to seeing more pics of your beautiful house!
Wishing you a great week!
Cat

Siobhan said...

Hi Sharron,
You have made me blush!!! Thankyou sweetie.
I just love your new pieces from Gail...so pretty.
Siobhan xo