Friday 21 March 2008

MY FIRST TAG...


Hi Ladies, I've been tagged for the first time and I've been thinking about my 7 random facts. It's much harder than I thought it would be but here goes...

1. When I was a child I was scared to death of dogs and cats, I wouldn't even cross the road if there was a dog or cat in sight. My mum used to have to walk me to school everyday as I wouldn't go pass the house on the corner because they had a dog that would bark at me; now I have two dogs Gus and Lily which are american bulldogs and they are absolutely lovely...

2. I have to have all the windows and blinds exactly the same, If I walk into a room and the blinds are different angles I just have to fix them, the same goes for windows if one is up higher than the other I have to line them up to the same position...

3. I hate cleaning I call myself a tidy upperer not a cleaner upperer and absolutely put off 'real' cleaning for as long as possible...

4. I never ever go grocery shopping I can't stand it, I write a list every week and my husband does it for me (gotta luv him)...

5. I LUV LUV LUV the beach and one day 'WHEN I WIN LOTTO' I want to buy a house right on the beach 'MY LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN' and a little cottage in the country and in summer I will live in my beach house and in winter I will live in my country cottage...

6. I am definately not a morning person, I can't even function until I've had a coffee and a shower. I stay up for hours and hours after Danny and the kids go to bed at night. I call this 'ME' time and I'm a little bit kranky if I don't get enough of it...

7. I started going out with Danny when I was 14 and I couldn't stand him when we first met, he was a friend of mine's older brother and I still don't know how we ended up together. My story is that he took advantage of me because I was so young...

Well there you go a little snippet of me...

Now I have to choose seven blogging friends to pass this tag onto...

Mel's Rose Place

I can only pick 6 as everyone else has already been tagged...

OK ladies here’s the rules...

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter we have a long weekend here in Sydney and I'm really going to enjoy relaxing and kicking back with family...

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Sharon, hope you have a Happy easter.
It has been fun learning more about you by the Tag game.
Alison

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sharon
I enjoyed your seven random facts. Happy Easter eating too you!!!

Katrina Chambers said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for tagging me! Loved reading more about you :)

Siobhan said...

Hi Sharon,
Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy Easter.
Thanks for sharing those facts with us Sharon...it is a little tricky at times isn't it?
Siobhan xo

Pineapple Villa said...

Hi Sharon - thanks for tagging me - i will attempt to think about what to write this week! You and i have lots of similarities! Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I really enjoyed reading about you. Thanks for the tag!! I will get to it next post.
Thanks
mands

Peta said...

That would be perfect, a house by the beach and one in the country. Not to mention you could decorate one in shabby country and one in shabby beach.

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

hee hee you nut case! NAH not really, but im with you on the shutter/blinds thing...im the same, oh and with my cushions too....are we a little bit obsessive?? LOL.
My hubby does the groceries too! SO FUNNY. I think we should get together and op shop while they go off and do the groceries! LOL.

Luv Shann
xo