Sunday 24 February 2008

LOOK AT MY NAUGHTY STASH...


Hi ladies, yes I'm still here... I really don't have any excuses for not blogging only that I have been working a lot and tired a lot... Anyway I have been having a quick sneak peak now and then and I'm in awe of all you lovely talented ladies. I just can't believe all the energy and enthusiasm you guys have.

I had a lovely camping trip with my sisters and all the kids, my daughter took a few of her friends with us so it was a bit full on especially in the bathroom... I'm sure you can imagine. Haven't really had a chance to look at the pics we took but I will definately post them when I get around to it...

I'm still recovering financially though and I've been very good on ebay and
http://www.gailmccormack.com/ Gail's website which I am a regular to. But last week I just lost it and went a little crazy and yes you guessed it; I just had to have them.

So here are some pics of my new treasures they are just lovely I'm very proud of myself...

Firstly my new Gail bathroom print isn't it devine...

Now I might have to change my whole bathroom decor from blue to pink...


Then I really splurged on this gorgeous 'American Beauty' trio and sugar/creamer set (I won't tell you how much it cost) but it was way toooooo much and I think it's the start of a collection...



I also got this lovely pedestal plate stand it's so sweet I absolutely adore it...



And this little crystal vase which next year will be full of real roses from my garden...



Last but not least I also got a lovely Ashwell Roseblossom quiltcover set and these lovely photo frames they came with pictures of vintage ladies wearing pink hats but I replaced them with my own little 'angels' first holy communion photos.



Just look how the lovely Tanya (chic2510) from Ebay has wrapped them I felt like it was my birthday I didn't want to unwrap them they looked so lovely...
and she even included these lovely little tags as well...


Oops nearly forgot my gorgeous little vegetable tureen...


Don't you just LUV them, I must say they have cured my feeling sorry for myself...

Ok enough of the good stuff, you know how it is when your just too busy to do anything and things all of a sudden start to get neglected, well my garden does... My lovely fuschia is no more, along with a few other favs and the two new rose gardens I planted back in spring that I didn't get around to putting the weed mat down, well the grass was taller than the roses.
So I spent all day pulling out grass and weeds now they are ready for the weed mat and bark, but to my surprise the roses are still going great. My pride and joy cecille brunner weeping rose has finally grown over the hoop and looks ready to start weeping...

This photo is back in Spring when I was thinking 'mmmmm' is it going to do anything...


And "TA DA" look at it now and it's been flowering all summer too which is great...



Ok now I'm off to catch up with everyone so I will be unavailable for the rest of the night.

Have a great one

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Sharon thanks for visiting my blog.
You have been having fun on ebay.
Love Gail's print. her work is fabulous isn't it!
Love all the pretty rose themed goodies.
How wonderful that the rose is starting to weep over the hoop.
Have a great week
Alison

Sandra Evertson said...

Love all the roses!
Sandra Evertson

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Sharon and welcome back! Your rosy goodies are beautiful, I love the colours of your bathroom, I'd leave it as is. The day in the garden looked well worth the effort, wouldn't it be lovely to fill your house with fresh roses everyday, I don't think it will be me for quite sometime!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

WELL HELLLOOOO STRANGER!
weve missed you. I kept checking...nope not here...then there you were! YAY ! welcome back.

ahhh your rose is looking so lurvley. It will be fabulous by next season :)

nice little goodies there too...naughty girl but we really do need to buy ourselves some pretties every now and then (every week..LOL)

Hugs,
Shann xo

Deb said...

Hi Sharon,
Glad to see you back...
Love ALL your new pretties you have bought. Gails new print looks devine.
Have a wonderful week.
Take Care
Deb